Tired of working in the same system and seeing the same strategy over and over again, stagnating your career growth?
Are you seeking a variety of customer challenges to mentally challenge your system, scaling and strategic mindset?
Want to be on the cutting edge of the latest Account Based Experienced approaches on how to best scale?
Contact us in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’d love to have you join our team – remote US position. We are flexible on work hours.
Marketing Automation & Strategy Lead
The Marketing Automation & Strategy Lead is a role within B2B Fusion to support the growth of the team responsible for the technology stack for our clients. As the agency grows we are looking to find someone that can assume a more strategic role, supporting the company with planning, operations and proactively supporting our team. This role will maintain a billable client component of marketing operations work and a minority of time the position will be to support the internal B2B Fusion growth.
- Client interface
- MOPs (Marketing Operations) work: Hands on project work, especially more challenging tasks involving new tech or unusual requirements.
- MOPs process: Help define and document key areas of responsibility, highlighting areas of improvement and supporting adoptions.
- Existing Account Growth: seeking new opportunities to drive new projects or hourly commitments within clients based on what is known in the business.
- Client/Project monitoring: Read Monday.com posts, team deliverables (e.g Account Based strategy engagements), keep track of who is working on what/where they may need help, step in to handle any client issues. Look for areas of friction that could be improved and recommend resources or projects as required – e.g. documenting best practices around a topic for the team to pull from, creating templates to standardize deliverables, etc.
- Unified Funnel: willing to learn and be taught how to measure marketing, sales, and SDR motions (ABM, Lead Gen, SDR Outbound) based on historical B2B Fusion experience.
- Trend management: (Ideally) Contribute to thought leadership content (blog posts), development of specs and hour allotment, develop templates for execution.
- Team management: Conduct a bi-weekly team meeting for client status updates, goal setting/certifications/growth, training, issue resolution. Support team in projects outside wheelhouse.
- Tech SME: Stay current on major MAPs/ABM platforms/SFDC as well as any tech that pops up.
- Cross departmental alignment: Bi-weekly – Creative Services meeting, AE huddles, Partner meeting w/ BD and CS; Monthly – Creative, Ops
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strategic Marketing background that includes MarTech
- Ideally someone with a strong Marketo & SFDC background
- Technical Account Manager (TAM) abilities – project management, good client facing skills, ability to talk to a non-technical audience, ability to translate business goals into marketing/tech strategy, etc.
- Agency/consulting background preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience, agency experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years Marketo experience (Marketo Certified Expert preferred)
- Salesforce proficiency (certification preferred)
- (Ideally) experience with other automation platforms (Pardot, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experience managing a B2B tech stack (e.g. reporting tools, data vendors, ABM platforms, etc.)
- Located in the U.S. and able to work both east coast and west coast hours
- No travel is currently required of this role.