How can I best prepare for an interview for a senior role in a company with a significant focus on partner motion, specifically in the technology and reseller sectors, including understanding the basic organizational structure, key performance indicators (KPIs) to be aware of, industry-specific lingo and processes, and strategic considerations for long-term success?
We do alot of SFDC measurement and enablement around ABX which includes partners vs direct. Some of this has to do with whether you are entering into reselling or co-selling relationships and whether or not you are looking to sell into new vendors or existing. Here are KPIs we typically see or help model out:
- Number of new leads/accounts from partners [month]
- Active pipeline value from reseller partners [quarter]
- Number of joint customers acquired [quarter]
- Partner-sourced cost per acquisition benchmarking
- Deal conversion rates by partner